...or so I think! Today I had my first gymnastics class. Just before class I went to the gym shop and bought a lovely new leotard. It is bright blue and I love it! I went into the class on my own as Äiti wasn't allowed in, she could watch me from upstairs though. There were 3 other kids in my class along with 2 instructors. After a warm up, we did some stretching. Then we did some circuits. The first circuit was a 12pc peg puzzle (small motor skills apparently), crawl through a tunnel, up a ladder, onto a bar, jump of, swing on the asymmetric bars and move across them, then throw some bean bags into the hoops. I did this several times. Then we moved onto the beam circuit, that was a lot of fun. Then we had to do some vaulting. I had to land in the foam pit aka big cheeses. Then it was warm down and home. I insisted on wearing only my leotard home.
I played for a while at home and then we went to Sainsbury's. I found a jigsaw that I wanted. When we got home I put it together. It is the biggest jigsaw I have ever done as it had 150 pieces! Äiti helped me get started and then I did the rest my self. Here is a short video of me finishing it off.
After dinner we went to feed a friend's cats. They are lovely big, fat, fluffy, black and white cats. I was very excited to see them.
Here are a few more gym photos...

No comments:
Post a Comment