Sunday, 28 September 2008

Last week

Last week was another busy week. It started on Monday with Gymnastics. Val came to watch me which was good. I really enjoyed going on the beam this week. On Tuesday I had school. On Wednesday, after school I went to MagicLand with Maya. It was Maya's birthday so we had chocolate cake there, it was very yummy. On Thursday I had school in the morning and then I went swimming with Äiti. I am now trying to swim under water. I really enjoyed my swim.
On Friday we did an 'un-nature walk' at school. We went into the woods and looked for things that weren't meant to be there. I found a old rubber glove, a teddy, a wheel and a plastic fish!

When Daddy got home from work we packed the car and went camping. It was nearly freezing at night time, I slept in my pyjamas with a fleece all in one on. I then snuggled into my bed with an extra blanket, and then... a huge duvet on top! I was lovely and warm.

On Saturday we went to Maya's party at her house, we bounced on the trampoline and ate lots of food. I have discovered a love of chocolate cake! After the party we went back to our campsite and used the swimming pool. I went on a water flume for the first time ever, it was excellent. I went a few times with Äiti and then loads of time with Daddy! We then had dinner, wrapped ourselves up into duvets and all read books! On Sunday we woke up at 8.15am, had some breakfast and then went swimming again. I loved the water flume, Daddy made us go really fast by lying down! We then took the tent down, went for lunch and then drove home.

Next week is going to be even busier!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Camping sounds like SO much fun, and I can't get over the fact that you're still going camping when it's so cold. Very impressive! Also, any camping trip where you get to eat so much chocolate cake is rather delightful.