Sunday, 31 August 2008

Camping weekend



I've had a lovely long weekend. It started on Thursday when Val came over. We all went to Butterfly World which was excellent. I also painted a fish in the 'paint your own pottery' shop. On Friday I went over to see Maya. I wasn't in the best of moods all morning but cheered up after lunch. Maya and I took our bikes to the park and rode them round very fast. I fell off once as I was going so fast!

After we'd got back to our house, we packed the car up with all our camping gear and drove to the south coast. Äiti and Daddy set the tent up whilst I ran round and round and round like nutter! I went to bed quite late as I was so high!

On Saturday we went to an Otter and Owl park. I really enjoyed seeing the different Otters. My favourite animals though were the WildBoar. The Äiti one had had 8 babies and they were very cute. We ate lunch there and then we went back to the campsite for a BBQ. After dinner we went to the marina to look at the boats, I rode my bike there. I went to sleep early that night. On Sunday we had packed up the tent by 10am as it was raining. We went to the nearest town for some lunch. I got some new socks from GAP! We then came home and I played on my computer whilst Äiti and Daddy did various jobs.
Here are a few photos of my weekend...


Here is a little letter I wrote to Granny Val....
It says "To Val. I really want you to come to my house! From Sophie!" I love writing at the moment.

No comments: