Tomorrow I go back to school. I tried on my uniform to check it still fitted- it did! I helped Äiti pack my PE kit, my aprons and my book bag. I am quite excited about going back now.
I have had a brilliant summer, here are some of the thing I did in the last 9 weeks...
I went to France for 2 weeks. In France I went to the zoo, some aquariums and to the beach lots.
I went camping a few times.
I went to Scotland to see my relatives.
I learnt to swim on my back and just this weekend, I learnt to swim on my front.
I took part in a running race and I helped Daddy and Äiti finish their races.
I went to Butterfly World a few times.
I taught myself lots of French.
I told lots of stories, wrote a book or ten and started drawing again.
I discovered I liked sums.
I spent 2 weeks glued to the Olympics.
I started Gymnastics.
I made a new best friend.
I went to a few parties and had a few playdates.
My feet grew and I reached 2st or 28pounds.
I re-discovered jigsaws and did a huge 150pc one.
I rode my bike with my friends and went to play parks.
I discovered I like raisins, carrots, brioche and roast beef dinners!
um... I can't remember everything, but it has been a busy and very fun 9 weeks.
1 comment:
It really sounds like so much growing up too - making new close friends, expanding food tastes, even getting up to two stones (which sounds so impressive!). The travel, swimming, French - what a great summer!
Post a Comment