Sunday, 21 September 2008

Busy few days

Last week I went to school every morning (except Monday). On Wednesday I went swimming with Äiti after school. We had the whole pool to ourselves which was excellent, I made lots of noise leaping in and paddling about. After school on Friday I went to the library, I got another 15 books out. I am really into reading copious amounts of books again!

On Saturday we tidied the house and then went swimming, Daddy came with us. I managed to swim a length of the pool on my front... I did it twice! I can now leap very far into the pool. We had lunch at the pool and then came home. I had a little sleep as I was tired from swimming. Our friend Harri from Finland arrived. He and daddy used to work together and Äiti is good friends with Harri wife, Kata. We all went to the pub for dinner, then Äiti and I came home whilst the other two stayed in the bar.

Today was excellent as I got to go to Oxford. Some of my toys live and go to school in Oxford! We dropped Harri at the train station and then went to get lunch. I then needed a tour of Oxford's book shops! I read rather a lot of books. We had a coffee and then came home. The weather was excellent so I played in the garden with my ball, Äiti made me an archery target on the wall. I tried to throw my ball and score points. I then gave my toy cats a picnic on the grass. After dinner I moderated my blog comments, wrote some posts (click here to see my brilliant blog ) and read several books.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I think it is time for Amelia and Sophie to get together for a swimming playdate! I am so amazed at Sophie's swimming progress.