Daddy was doing a local triathlon today, I went to cheer him on. I also helped him to finish the run which was fun. Daddy did well considering he has been working very hard recently. Whilst he was cycling, Äiti and I went swimming in the above mentioned freezing, outdoor pool!
Did you know there is a boat in my kitchen? Äiti and I built this using my Cranium kit. You can see in the photo that there are quite a few aquatic toys in the sea- I put them there as those are the animals that live in the sea. I made tickets for all my passengers. The boat has been to France and back a few times!
3 comments:
That Cranium kit looks enormous! Fantastic boat Sophie, and well done on your swimming.
Louisa and Sylvie
Oh my goodness, how wonderful! Sophie is so incredibly strong to be able to do that so well. If we could merge Amelia and Sophie we'd have a wunder-swimmer, since Amelia prefers to be as deep underwater as possible but really has to work at strength and coordination!
Yes, how different styles of swimming! I am surprised at the strenght she has to use to keep her face above water! Very fun!
Post a Comment