Anyway, here is a video of me and my beloved poster! Äiti has put a translation of what I am saying, though I don't think you'll need it really. I am so much clearer now.
Here is a picture I drew the other day. I'm not sure why I decided to draw the lifecycle of a caterpillar, but I did! I sequenced my pictures by myself. 1= little egg, 2= egg hatching, 3= Caterpillar (with long arms to reach the leaves), 4= Pupa, 5= Chrysalis moving as butterfly is about to hatch, 6= Butterfly, 7= leaf with new egg! The stickers are just added decoration!
I made up a silly joke yesterday- why did the banana go to the doctors? Because it wasn't peeling well!
Finally, I went swimming yesterday. We bumped into my school friend in the pool. We played together, raced each other, dived in, played on the floating mats and swam lots. I swam most of the time on my back. Aiti had to swim sometimes to catch up with me! I love swimming so am off again tomorrow!

2 comments:
I had forgotten to mention that it was very impressive that Sophie used the numbers for labeling and showing order.
I can't imagine what her drawing will be like in a year!
Fantastic video, Sophies speech is brilliant, Come on so much....
I think she is better at geography than me!!!
lots of love. J&C. xx
Post a Comment