Friday, 5 September 2008

Another video!

Here is another video of me. Äiti tried to sneak up on me writing today but I heard her. I let her video me writing a letter to daddy though.
I wrote "The cats are on my table, love fom Sophie xxx"
I went to play at Kayne and Lani's house this week. I wasn't in the best of moods but I did have fun. We played with some cool magnetic toys, played a logic game, looked at books, did some playdoh and measuring, drew a bit and played outside. I like Kayne a lot even though he is a boy! We drove past his school today and I said 'what do you think Kayne is doing today'.
I went swimming today with N again. I got a little over confident and started not listening. I jumped into the pool backwards today, Äiti got very cross with me for doing that, she said it dangerous. I was fine though.
I had lunch with N at the pool and then I had to go shoe shopping. My feet have grown again, in 10 days I have gone up another half size! I got some lovely school shoes and some normal shoes. I choose some purple boots for my normal shoes. Last month I was a size 6.5D, last week I was size 7F and today I was a size 7.5F! I think Daddy hopes my feet wont grow again for a while!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Awww! Kayne will be so happy that Sophie thought of him today.

Hehe Kayne and Sophie have the same shoe size!

Where did you get the writing paper from? It's got a good space to write in.

Lorraine said...

Absolutely fantastic writing. Amazing!

Um, Amelia has size 11 feet. Maybe US and UK sizes are different??