In the car today:
Me: I'm feeling very fagbalacious
Ä: Great! What does fagbalacious mean?
Me: It means un-sad!
Ä: So that means you are happy?
Me: Well done!
Me: Did you see that valapatorus?
Ä: Er no, I think I missed it, what is a valapatorus?
Me: It is an animal that makes things die, then turns them soggy and red
Ä: Nice!
First thing this morning:
Me: Äiti, wake up, Äiti wake up... what is a comet?
Ä: er, um, it is 6.30, cant this wait?
Me: What is a comet?
Ä:It is like a star
Me: Oh well done, it is a star made of rocks and ice and a tail. It moves slowly.
Ä: Go back to sleep please!
2 comments:
haha! that is so me ..."go back to sleep please". Though i have a 'no questions before my 1st cup of tea' rule.
No need to post proof - we all know you're just barely ahead of her :)
Post a Comment