A school update... this week has been good. I did a bit of writing for Mrs G and I read to her. I got a few new reading books and a maths book too. It was good to see my friends and play with them in the playground.
Sunday, 14 September 2008
Camping again
This weekend we went down to the New Forest to go camping. It rained the whole way down, but when we got to the campsite the rain had gone. We put the tent up and went to bed. On Saturday we went to the campsite's swimming pool and swam for a while. My doggy paddle is getting really good now. After lunch we went to the beach and I played with the pebbles while daddy and äiti sat in the sun. I added a few stones to daddy's face! We had a BBQ for dinner, I ate 7 mini-sausages! Today, we took the tent down and then went swimming again. I then had a yummy roast dinner for lunch and then äiti and I shared some chocolate cake! It was a fun weekend.

A school update... this week has been good. I did a bit of writing for Mrs G and I read to her. I got a few new reading books and a maths book too. It was good to see my friends and play with them in the playground.
A school update... this week has been good. I did a bit of writing for Mrs G and I read to her. I got a few new reading books and a maths book too. It was good to see my friends and play with them in the playground.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The camping looks marvelous - I'm so impressed that it was warm enough to swim! And that's a good look on John.
GREAT news on school!
Post a Comment