Tuesday, 16 September 2008

A video plus some other bits!

Here is a video that Äiti made of all the places I have been in the world.
I now have my very own blog and I love writing it. I update my own blog several times a day. I love reading all the comments that people leave me. Please visit my site here. I do all the writing myself, I still need a bit of help with posting pictures, but I do most of it myself.
I went to Gymnastics again yesterday. It was excellent. We played a game called 'Beans'. We had to be different types of beans... runner beans, jumping beans, beans on toast! I love going!
I did loads of painting yesterday, I painted boxes, made butterflies and did some handprinting for the first time ever! I have never liked having paint on my hands but I tried yesterday. Today I made a dolphin out of Hama beads. It looks really good!

2 comments:

Snuffyisabear said...

Love the video! That Gymnastics game sounds like a lot of fun to play!
Louisa and Sylvie

Lorraine said...

The video is SO cool! And I will be a faithful reader of the blog. Way to go Sophie!