
Äiti and daddy have given up being surprised by some of the things I do....until today when I wrote this little story in French! I asked Äiti if I could use the laptop, she set it up for me and left me to it. I called for her to sit with me (by then I'd only written 3 lines) and this is what she saw. I then finished off my story. Äiti helped me search on google images for the jellyfish photo. As you can see, I still love WordArt!
.
This is the translation:
Bonjour said l'hippocampe. Merci said le poisson orange. Au revoir said le rayon. S'il vous plait said le requin. Je ne sais pas said l'oiseau. Bonjour said le poisson vert.
or:
or:
Hello said the seahorse. Thank you said the orange fish. Goodbye said the ray. Please said the shark. I don't know said the bird. Hello said the green fish.
.
I was really proud of my story so printed it out and illustrated it. I love French at the moment and can't wait to go to France next month.
.
Today I also went to a big indoor play centre with my friend Maya. I love this indoor play centre as it has two HUGE slides! Äiti took a short video of Maya and myself there.
It is hard to hear what I am saying so: I want you to do that again reaaaaaalllly fast! I fell because you were doing it so fast. Now can I stand on this and you spin me while I’m standing?

2 comments:
Sophie you are one amazing little girl. Wow (i dont know how to say wow in french, maybe you could teach me) but i will say "Muy bien!"
You've already heard my thoughts on the French story! So I have to talk about the play area. OMG!! Can we please come visit?? Amelia would LOVE it and, um, do they have an adult section?
Post a Comment