Tuesday, 24 June 2008

School news


On Monday I had my school's Sports Day. My class (Nursery/pre-K) joined with the Reception (K) class for non competitive sports events! It was quite a lot of fun. I had 10 activities to complete including racing on a space hopper! After the events, we all got changed back into our summer dresses and had a big picnic. I sat with my friend 'A'.
.
Last weekend was our school fete. I had so much fun! I had lots of goes on the bouncy castle and the inflatable slide. I also won quite a few soft toys on the tombola. I ate far too many biscuits and cakes too!
.
I don't really have much other news this week. I went to Maya's house again last week but I was really tired from having been at school in the morning. I also helped Äiti and Val run in another race at the weekend. Click here if you want to read about the race!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Sounds like SO MUCH FUN! I have to ask - what exactly is a space hopper?