Friday, 27 June 2008

I am famous!


I am a member of a organisation, Äiti posts occasionally on their forum. A few months ago there was a thread entitled 'funny things they say'. Äiti posted with my Sex Kitten comment. It was picked to be put into the quarterly magazine. Here is a photo of the page! If you click on the photo it will resize itself and you can read my funny comment!
What have I been up to this week? I got invited to tea with one of my class friends. I went to 'T' and 'A's house to play. I got to make pizza, it was fun making it but I didn't eat it which Äiti was cross about. I wasn't on my best behaviour, I was quite tired as I'd been awake for hours in the middle of the night. I had a really nice time and talked about my afternoon the whole way home. I would really like 'T' and 'A' to come to my house soon.
This weekend I have a summer party to go to. I have picked a lovely dress (yes, a dress) to wear. I am really looking forward to going as I may get to ride a pony. Auntie Cat and Panda are coming to stay for one night too.
A funny story- yesterday I cycled up to the village playground with Marmalade the cat following us the half mile there. The village playground has just had lots of new equipment put in which is excellent. It has only been open a week. Maramlade decided to 'test' the new playground surface by doing the biggest, smelliest poo in the wood chip. Poor Äiti picked up every last bit of his almighty poo. I then cycled home with Marmalade in tow!

No comments: