Monday, 9 June 2008

Quote of the week!

"My boobie said to my nipple- you can't camp here, it isn't Catswell campsite"

"I have a desire to be half naked"

I had a great day today as I went to LegoLand with Emily. It was Emily's first visit there so I showed her all the rides. We had such a good time. I went on the Dragon's Apprentice about 6 times, it is a mini roller coaster. I discovered a new ride which was a downhill dinghy slide, we had to hold on tight as we whooshed round the corners. I went on this ride 4 times! Äiti's LegoLand pass is running out so we are trying to cram as many trips in as possible, Äiti is refusing to pay the £36 ($70) entry price for her and £26 ($50) for me. Emily and I also took our swimming costumes so we got to run around in the water park, that was a lot of fun! Here are some photos of today...



1 comment:

Dentons said...

It was a brilliant day I love the photos of me and you playing in the water park! Thank you for showing me all the rides, love Emily xxxx