Sunday, 6 July 2008

Being social!

I have been quite a social beastie this week! I had a great day at school on Friday as I came out of my shell a little! Whilst I was reading a book to my teacher, she asked me to read a little louder, so I started yelling the words at her...she found it very funny and told Äiti about it! Äiti was very pleased I was showing my true colours!

After school I went to 'E's' house. Her house is fantastic, I really liked it (as did Äiti)! We did some arty stuff, then both 'E' and I stripped off and ran through the sprinkler in the garden. That was a lot of fun! We then drove to Val's house as daddy was taking part in the village fun run. I helped him run the last bit as he was quite tired and needed my help! I didn't stop talking at Val's house either!

On Saturday we had an easy day. We went into Ask for lunch and then up to Borders. I was very tired from all the talking I'd done in the week so had a sleep on the way home.

Today, Äiti was running in a 'Race for Life' race. It was raining so much that I didn't see her finish- I was sheltering in the car. She did very well, finishing in the top 10 in a time she was pleased with. You can read her race report on her other blog!

After the race I went to a 4th birthday party. This was my first ever invite to a birthday party. We played lots of games like Musical Chairs, Musical Bumps, Pin the Tail on the Donkey etc. I ate quite a bit and really enjoyed myself. I planned my birthday party on the way home in the car. I would like an insect party with every girl in my class as they are all my friends.

Here is a story I wrote for my friend 'A'. I thought she'd like it as her bed time story! 'Bohns' is bones, 'sam' is swam, 'on' is own if you need some help!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I love the bedtime story! X ray fish are so pretty :)

Lorraine said...

The story is fantastic. Sophie's spelling is really coming along - the changes have been amazing.

I'm so thrilled to hear about the "social beastie" given Aiti likes to wring her hands about that a bit :)

And Top 10! I knew it was a fantastic time but I didn't know it was that great!!