When we got home, Auntie Cat and Panda had turned up. It was fun to see them again. On Sunday we went to Borders for coffee and books and then we went for pizza. After I'd had a long nap I watched my new Maisy DVD in French! I then rode my bike up to the park where I played for a while on all the new equipment.
Here are some funny photos of me...
I (Ceta Cheetah) spent quite a while writing this little story. I love WordArt as you can see!

A silly quote from me today, "S'il vous plait, I want le poisson, l'hippocampe and le papillon....merci". I am doing really well learning French. I like reading my French dictionaries in the car and I love watching my 'Mimi la souris' dvd. I play a few computer games now in French too.
No comments:
Post a Comment