Today at school we had the Pre-Prep music concert. It was a chance for all our äitis, daddys and grandparents to come and watch us perform. My class did a few songs. Here I am on stage with my friends. Here is something that Äiti wrote about the concert...
"We arrive 1 minute before the concert starts and are seated directly in front of Sophie. Sophie's class go onto the stage to sing...Sophie's dress is caught in her knickers. Sophie's refuses to sing but joins in the dance is in her own special way! Sophie then realises that her knickers are showing so sticks her hands down them for a quick rummage. Parents politely ask if my daughter is the one with plaits! Class sit on the bench and Sophie decides to make silly faces at us. Sophie gets told off so starts pinging her knickers and gets told off again. Sophie's class sings final song (Sophie glares at the audience) and then wander back to class. John and I wonder what we are paying for!"
I had a swimming lesson on Monday with Mrs Irritating. On Tuesday I went to a local farm with my class. We got very very wet but had a great time. I also met my friend N at the indoor playcenter, we had a great time running around and climbing on everything. It has been a good week.
Making up for the lack of music concert photos, here are some other photos of me. The first photo is of me being silly in the car and the second photo is for those who like to make comments about my hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment