Today at school I painted a really good picture. I painted the whole A3 page blue, I didn't leave a single white gap. I told Mrs B "this is the deep blue shimmering sea, the fish are swimming underneath the sparkling waves, they are camouflaged". Äiti wishes she'd had her camera on her!
I am learning some French now. I have been keen on learning French for a while so Äiti finally got herself to Borders to look at French books for me. I am hooked. I started this week and am doing quite well. I like to do about 20minutes a night before bed. We found some bilingual story books in the library so we have been reading those too. I am really enjoying it. I tried to make my first joke tonight using my French, it went something like this..."yes yes, I have done a oui oui in my potty". I am so funny! I am looking forward to going to France next month, I can try out my 'pain au chocolate, s'il vous plait' and 'je m'appelle Ceta Cheetah'!
1 comment:
I love her word usage and that she is using her "big" words with her teacher. Yay!
Post a Comment