Sunday, 29 April 2007

Caterpillars, Butterflies, Art and Running

This week I have been a little mad on caterpillars and butterflies. I have painted lots of caterpillars and turned them into butterflies. I made caterpillars out of Playdoh, added wings to my toy caterpillars, read story books about caterpillars and learnt about their life cycles from my new favourite book, my encyclopedia.

I have also painted quite a bit this week, here are some of my recent pictures. I painted some flowers and also a picture of Äiti. I looked at her eyes to see what colour they were. I painted lots of circle in different colours then added Äiti's eyes, yellow nose and mouth.


Today I went and watched daddy run in a race. It was a short race of 6.7km, he did well and I cheered him on. Daddy gave me his medal.



It has been a busy week, I went to a birthday party on Wednesday, watched a really boring film at Baby Cinema on Thursday and went to Gymnastics and Playgroup on Friday. I still haven't worn a nappy in the day time, I think I have done very well.

No comments: