Wednesday, 2 May 2007

Today is the day for videos and photos

As you may well know, I have a phobia about cameras, but today I had a change of heart and let mummy take some photos and videos of me! It was a shame though that I had lots of snot puring out my nose and chesty cough, but......a photo is a photo! As usual I am incomprehensible to everyone else!

Video 1- Mog and Me
Here I am with Mog. I am very bunged up with snot at the moment as you'll hear. There is nothing special about this video, it is just Mog and I. Mummy made it as today we found out that Mog is very ill and there is nothing the Vets can do to help him.

Video 2- Reading 'Hiccups' in 'Father Bear Comes Home' book
This is one of my favourite chapters in the book as Little Bear has the hiccups! Excuse me snorting in the middle!

Video 3- Playing with PlayDoh and Äiti Moomin
Just having fun!
Here is a photo of me as well...mummy is still in shock!


No comments: