In the middle of the night I decided that being sick was a good idea, so for 2 hours I vomited, wretched and felt unwell. I haven't been ill since I was 11 months old which is really good going. When I was last ill I had a really bad ear infection followed by rota virus. Since then I haven't been ill, mummy thinks it is due to me spending a lot of time outside.
This last week has been quite busy. I went for a playdate on Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday I went to a birthday party and on Friday I went to gymnastics, playgroup and then out for lunch. The weather here has been really hot so I have played outside a lot.
Some good news- I got a new baby cousin. Her name is Siena Poppy and she was born on Wednesday and weighed in at 7lbs 2oz.Here is a little picture of her with my big cousin Gregor..JPG)
This last week has been quite busy. I went for a playdate on Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday I went to a birthday party and on Friday I went to gymnastics, playgroup and then out for lunch. The weather here has been really hot so I have played outside a lot.
Some good news- I got a new baby cousin. Her name is Siena Poppy and she was born on Wednesday and weighed in at 7lbs 2oz.Here is a little picture of her with my big cousin Gregor.
No comments:
Post a Comment