Monday, 23 April 2007

I beat Mummy at Memo today!

I was playing a game called Memo today with mummy and I won! We played with 8 pairs and I found lots more pairs than mummy. It is a good game, I play a smaller version on the cbeebies website.
I also like playing a simplified version of the game UNO. Snap is also fun. I'm quite good at taking it in turns.

I went to the vets with Mog and Rosie tonight. Mog has lost a lot of weight lately. He had to have a blood test and his tummy felt. The vet found a big lump in his tummy, he has to go back to the vet next week for an ultrasound and a biopsy. I hope he is ok as I love Mog a lot.

I have now recovered from my illness and have started to eat again. I have done so well with wearing my 'big girl pants', I have been out shopping, to the vets, to the Embassy and I haven't had an accident yet! I still wear a nappy for bedtime though, but not for my daytime nap (if I decide to have one).

The other night I spilt milk on my sleeping bag so Daddy changed me into my other bag, I said 'It's not my blue sleeping bag anymore, it is my animal one now'. Daddy was quite impressed with my sentence. Other new words/phrases I've said are...multi-coloured, different, reflection, I'm thinking about..., That might have been funny!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Poor Mog, I hope he's okay! I also am very glad to hear Sophie's back to eating again.