I drew this picture of daddy. I tried lots of times to draw a circle but couldn't do it perfectly so I asked mummy to help draw the head. I then drew the eyes, nose, mouth, arms and legs on my own.
I made some playdoh faces as well. I made the playdoh into a ball and squashed it flat (mummy made the cat ears). I then added the features.
Here I am making a 'shimmy shaker'. Daddy Moomin (aka Fimbo from the Fimbles) has one. I used my maracas and added some felt that mummy had cut out. I was allowed to watch the Fimbles on DVD afterwards, so I danced and shook my shimmy shakers!I went to the zoo today, here is my blog from the day-
I wanted 'daddy' to be written multi-coloured, so I made mummy change all the letter colours.
I wanted 'daddy' to be written multi-coloured, so I made mummy change all the letter colours.
2 comments:
She's definitely creative, on top of everything else. The Easter photos are great too! She really looks like she's growing up - amazing how much her face seems to have changed from a few months ago, and such lovely hair! Beauty as well as brains!
Minni & Bethany
Hello Sophie,Wethink your blog is really good.It is lovely to see you doing things.On Sunday we had a big bonfire in the garden and yesterday Amy Neil and Sam came to see us.I had to go to work.Ben the dog was very,very naughty-I think he was showing off.He goes to a special dog club to learn how to be good.Lots of love to you all from Val and Michael
Post a Comment