This was the first time I have ever seen this story, the second time I read it I am more fluent and expressive, but mummy thought she would post an unseen text.
I went on an Easter Egg Hunt today at a friend's house. It was a lot of fun and I found lots of eggs, even purple ones! I am going for a curry tonight as it is mummy's birthday, she is 8 years old according to me!
1 comment:
Wonderful reading, Sophie!
You know, mum, many people won't believe you when you tell them Sophie can read, even if they view this video. Having such a young reader is beyond the experience of most people.
I believe it, though, and know that Sophie will have many happy, happy years of reading ahead of her. My now six year old started off just like Sophie and now reads at a near adult level (but she needs kid-friendly content!).
Enjoy the ride. Although it can be frustrating at times (with disbelief from others) it is also fun, exhilarating and amazing. :)
Post a Comment