My newest thing is to write short little sentences on the computer.
I like mummy to change the background colours and make the writing 'multi-coloured'.
2/4/07 'äiti and daddy go in daddy purple car'
I like mummy to change the background colours and make the writing 'multi-coloured'.
2/4/07 'äiti and daddy go in daddy purple car'
4/4/07 'dadddddddy go to zoo, daddddy see a tiger'. I wanted a multi-coloured daddy. I copied the word 'Tiger' from a book.I can write my name and spell a few sight words. Words like swim mummy just repeats and I write whatever I hear.
Words like äiti, daddy, sophie, cat, go, in, it, dog etc I have known quite a while. I seem to know that a full stop means the end of the sentence.
I don't ask to write very often, maybe once a week. On paper I get excited when I scribble and the markings look vaguely like a letter but I am a long way off writing with a pen.

1 comment:
I've already commented elsewhere, but her writing is fantastic!! I say give her keyboarding classes, then she can type quickly and write long stories :)
Post a Comment