When daddy got home tonight we played a few games. Here are the games that we played...


This game is called Flippin' Penguins, it is great fun. You have to flip the penguins onto the iceberg. Once I got the hang of flipping it was easy. Another game we played was Tumblin' Monkeys. This is a bit like the game Kerplunk but with monkeys instead of marbles. You have to roll a dice and take it in turns to remove the sticks. I was very good at taking turns.The other game we played was 'Lets go fishing', it is quite hard (even for mummy and daddy), you have to catch the fish with your fishing rod. The fish move round and open their mouths for about 1 second. There is another game that I love called Cariboo.

I want Mummy to get me more games now!

No comments:
Post a Comment