I also did a little bit of writing today on the computer. Again, I told mummy what I wanted to write and she sounded out the words for me. I found all the letters myself. It says 'Äiti and daddy go in daddy's purple car'.
I still don't like being videoed but mummy showed me the camera. I read the alphabet (phonic one) whilst looking through the screen at my book. I've known all my letter sounds since I was 15 months old. One day when I was 13 months old I showed mummy an 'M' and then S,P,T and A. Mummy still isn't sure how I knew these as she had never taught me- I refuse to be taught anything. Mummy and daddy don't teach me anything except how to say 'please' and 'thank you' and how to be sociable. Here I am reading the letters through the camera's screen.
No comments:
Post a Comment