Sunday, 8 April 2007
Happy Easter Everyone!
This weekend has been busy so far. On Friday everything was closed so we went to the beach and fed the ducks. On Saturday we went shopping, we had a buffet lunch which I thought was excellent. I even allowed mummy to put my hair in bunches for the first time. I got to choose some new hair bands too- I choose purple ones, naturally! I insisted on taking my 'shimmy shakers' with me wherever we went!We then went to a friends house for dinner and I played really well. On Sunday we had friends over for an Easter egg hunt, I found a few. I really enjoyed unwrapping my eggs but didn't like the chocolate. Tomorrow I am going to the zoo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


1 comment:
Wow! Sophie you look so grown-up and your hair is fab - I wish mine would tie up so neatly. Just watch Daddy doesn't try to play motorbikes with your head like him and Uncle Colin did to me when I was little! Hope to see you soon.
Love and hugs
Auntie Cathryn x
Post a Comment