Today I had a brilliant swim lesson. My swim teacher taught me how to do proper back stroke today, I did really well. I do need to keep my arms a bit straighter apparently. I also got 2 new swim badges today because I have made such quick progression over the last few weeks. My swim teacher says I am very close to getting the next level and maybe some distance badges. Äiti isn't overly excited about the thought of sewing on lots of badges.
After swimming today, I played a bit with my new friend Jessica. She is an excellent swimmer too. I then came home and ate loads of dinner as I was so hungry. I then wrote my other blog, then daddy read me the last chapter in my Sophie book.
2 comments:
Amazing and wonderful progress! Sophie is well on her way to beating Aiti in a triathlon soon....
...sew badges onto what? I'm perplexed by this whole badges thing.
Wow, Sophie is doing well! I wouldn't worry about sewing the badges on - do what I do with Sylvie's gym and dance badges and certificates and stick them in a folder that she can't grow out of and make you unpick and resew all the badges on a new costume.
Post a Comment