Before going to sleep on Christmas Eve, I left some milk for Father Christmas and a carrot for his reindeer. I went to sleep quite early and didn't wake up until 7.30am on Christmas Day. At the end of the bed was a stocking filled with presents, a little bit of present was sticking out the top. I opened then and found that I had some new Schleich animals, some chocolate money and a game of Snap.
I then went down stairs and saw lots more presents. I was allowed to open the ones from Father Christmas. I opened up 2 sticker maths books and the best present of all- a farm!

I then ate more chocolate money and a bit of toast and played with my farm whilst I waited for Val and Michael to turn up. Once they'd turned up I was allowed to open my other presents from my friends and relatives. I got some more Schleich, games, a baby doll with multiple accessories, a Leapster, a CD player, some playdoh, an ant farm, some books and some new pyjamas!
We then all ate a very big lunch and then we went for a walk with Ben the dog. After the walk we ate some chocolate cake and played some games and ate some more! I then got to watch Wallace and Gromit before going to bed.

Thank you for all my lovely presents!
1 comment:
Wow Sophie looks like she had a great Christmas! That farm looks like a lot of fun, and I love the game Snap! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment