Thursday, 18 December 2008

A story!

Whenever I play in the bath, I always tell lots of stories with my animals. Today Äiti finally managed to transcribe one of my stories. She couldn't type fast enough so missed a few bits out. Here it is...

“We can nearly swim in this pond” salmon said, “we absolutely can”
“I can swim here” said wobbegong, “oh dear”
“Help” yelled salmon and then he was caught “Help me” he called
“We’re coming” replied his friends “oh thanks” said salmon
He was paddling there in the pond and he was the only one in there
“Hellooooooo” called something, “helloooooo”
Seal was up above the water, “what is the matter” he called
Seal swam deeper and deeper, the water was getting colder. He swam into otter, “oh sorry” said seal, “I’m looking for the hellooooo voice”
The hellooooo voice was salmon who needed help.
“Yes, right then” otters mum said “let’s have a race to save salmon”
They swam and swam until they came to the calling “help help help help help” was calling.
“Help help help”
Otter fluttered down to look “help” it kept calling. He was swimming towards a funny dark shape in the water.
“We’ll rescue you”
“Wait a minute they are putting more water in, we can now save salmon”
“Wait” yelled salmon, “where am I? I need to be back in the ocean”
“You’ll never get back there” replied otter, “you are in a pond”
“Wait for me”, salmon was very slippery and otter was trying to paddle with him, it was such a deep pond.
Just as they rescued Salmon, Tiger Shark swam up and ate him.

No comments: