Monday, 22 December 2008

Gymnastics Display and some funnies!

At the weekend my Gymnastics Club had their Christmas Display. I am in the 'Pre-School Squad' so was asked if I wanted to take part. We were the first to do our performance. We did a little warm up and then we went on about 6 different activity stations. I had to do a forward roll, a backward roll, a sideways roll, walk on the beam, bounce a ball and jump through some hoops. I bounced between activities and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I wore my lovely cat leotard too which looked great. After our display I stayed and watched the older girls doing their routines. There are a few British Champions at my gym so we got to see them perform, they were so bendy! They were amazing to watch.

Last week I went to see Madagascar 2 at the cinema. It was a really good film though I got a bit scared in one part. We then went for a very nice Chinese meal afterwards.

Here are a few of my recent 'funnies'...

Aiti- we can't go to Homebase today as you spent too long eating your lunch, we'll go to tomorrow instead
Sophie- that was going to be my suggestion

Sophie- Are there any breadsticks at home?
Aiti- No, you ate them all
Sophie- well, that is going to be unsatisfying then

Sophie- 5.....7....6......5......7.....6......5 7 6 5 7 6
Aiti- huh?
Sophie- there is pattern on the cheese grater... 5 holes, 7 hole, 6 holes, 5 holes, 7 holes, 6 holes

Sophie "daddy, the speed limit is 30 here. You concentrate on driving and I'll concentrate on telling you the speed limits"

"I need a poo but I don't want to do my poo in Tescos...I want to go to Cannons (swimming pool) and weigh myself, then have a poo and then weigh myself again. How much will my poo weigh?"

In the supermarket "Yummy, 2 bags of 8 croissants, that makes 16, if I had 8 bags of 8 then that would be 64 croissants, imagine 64 croissants"

Aiti- Are you listening to me?
Sophie- Yes, I'm just not taking any notice

No comments: