Monday, 15 December 2008

My New Leotard!

Do you like it? I love it! I wore it all round Borders and all the way home and I'm still wearing it! Last week, after gymnastics I went to see the lady who makes the leotards for the gymnasts. I wanted a purple leotard with a cat on it. This week I picked up my leotard, I am so pleased with it. The lady who makes them has a website (click here) if you want one like mine...though mine is unique and the only one in the whole wide world!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

WOW, what a fantastic leotard! I just love it. Maybe when Amelia is nearby she can design her own too - my guess is she'll pick red!

Snuffyisabear said...

OOh, I've been looking forward to seeing this since I heard you were getting a new leotard. It's fabulous, I'm not surprised you don't want to take it off, Sophie! (Sylvie says "Sophie does gym at a different place to me doesn't she? Otherwise she would have to wear a black one." Surprised me, I thought she was going to demand a similar one!)
Louisa