Äiti borrowed/stole this idea from my friend Amelia's blog! It was fun answering these questions.
1. If there were not clocks or watches in the world, would time still exist?
WHAT? Huh? No one would know what time it was because there would be nothing to tell them. The owls and foxes would still come out at night so we know it is night time. The sun shines in the day so it is day time.
2. If a tree fell in the forest, would it make a sound?
Yes...because it fell very loudly because it is a very big tree and went CRACK!
3. Do you think there are colors in the world that humans can't see, and that there are objects made out of those colors?
Some animals are camoflaged and cant be seen but I know they are there.
4. If you were trying to boil some water in a pot, would it take longer if you watched it?
No, just put the lid on, it is quite quick.
5. If you met a kid from Germany who only spoke German and you only spoke English but you both had learned how to read Japanese (but not speak it), would you be able to communicate?
No, but I could learn German.
1 comment:
I love Sophie's answers! I found it really amusing that their tree answer was almost identical, with different sound effects.
Post a Comment