Yesterday I had a swimming lesson with Mrs Hippicampi, I swam a whole length on my back doing near proper back stroke. I just need to get my arms a bit straighter! I had a great lesson and then afterwards I had a play with my swimming friend, Jessica. We then had tea together after swimming. We both had pasta without any sauce or vegetables! Yummy!
I've been getting back into jigsaws this week. I've done 2 easy 100pc jigsaws and several smaller ones. Daddy finished off reading me 'Martin's Mice' tonight, I am really enjoying books by Dick King Smith...as is Daddy!
Tomorrow we are going to start making our house look a bit more Christmassy- I'd like a luminous reindeer with bright lights on it to sit in our front garden. I'd also like some sparkly lights to go on our house, Äiti said "we'll see".
Here is a funny picture of me. I am wearing my sun hat even though it is winter. I wanted to wear it to school but I had to wear my school hat instead! I love eating chocolate croissants whilst checking my blog!
2 comments:
Nice hat! What book shall we read next? Love, Daddy
Hmm, do they have space in that fantastic school for a newly-turned 5 year old next year?
Amelia and Oliver would also love a garish Christmas display. We also said something like "We'll see."
Post a Comment