
Today was a brilliant day! I went on a purple train into London. After our train ride I got to go on an underground train that went through lots of tunnels. We then walked to the Natural History Museum. I saw so many different animals but I loved the giraffes, the tigers, the pandas, the polar bears, the monkeys, the elephants, the zebras and lots of other ones. I got two new books as well from the shop- a book on Mammals and a book on Monkeys. We then all got on a red bus and went further into London. I fell asleep so aiti and daddy went to a bar and had some beer. After I woke up we all went to Hamleys toy shop. I loved all the stuffed animals and batted my eyelids at daddy to buy me a tiger. Aiti said I didn't need one, but daddy said I could!
Then we went for dinner at the Wong Kei which is a famous Chinese restaurant in London. I ate noodles with chicken, rice and some vegetables. It was very yummy and my new tiger liked being fed too.
We then got back on the underground train and waited for a while for our purple train to arrive. I chatted to another girl called Sophie on the way home, she was 9 and taught me a new game. I had to guess which hand she'd put things in, this was very funny and I tried to do it with daddy. On the train I said "I'm just taking this apart because my tiger needs it to make him all cosy"...I thought that was quite a good sentence! When I got home, Tiger was waiting for me so I showed him my new toy tiger.
I have some more photos but they are not uploading properly!
2 comments:
Hi Sophie and family! I've been meaning to pop over your way for a loonng time, but have been busy. I hope you are settling in well to life in the UK again. Your video clips are fantastic to watch - Sophie is truly a charmer! Your art projects are good inspirations for us as well. Next time, I'll try to come by before Sofia's bedtime so she can take a look, too.
Greetings from Boston! (Really Peanut's Mom, but didn't realize Dad was logged on until I got this far :-)
Sounds like a great trip! Especially the part about Aiti and Daddy getting some downtime :)
Post a Comment