Monday, 6 August 2007

A new piece of writing

Today I wrote this on the computer...It says- I have got a new cat. He is funny. I like my cat. Sophie Daddy Aiti.

I told aiti what I wanted to write then she reminded me of the words I needed. If I couldn't spell a word, aiti said it slowly and I wrote the letters I heard. I have been able to use the psace bar for some time now. I can also use the big button to give me a new line.

I haven't done any writing in a while so aiti was surprised I asked to!

A new little funny from me today... "Aiti, I want you to remember what I have forgotten".

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I'm going to start asking other people to remind me what I've forgotten. Brilliant idea, Sophie!

I love the piece of writing. That sounds like a primary school composition! :)