Friday, 24 August 2007

Reading a best seller

My mummy has a friend that is a very funny author, she has just had a new book published which we bought today. I was very interested and tried to read it. If you want to buy the book you can do so by following this.... buy it here! Mummy thinks it is going to be a very funny book as all Jenny's other books have been excellent.
Here I am reading some of it, whilst being very distrated by Tiger the cat! As usual mummy has put a translation!
I took a walk along the beach to try and clear my head. This was all happening all so fast. I lokoed out to sea at the big boats bobbing up and down in the harbour. Who knew what was happening out there? Could be anything. I felt my head had.....

No comments: