The first picture is a yellow monkey eating 2 bananas. The tree has multi-coloured leaves on it. The sun and clouds are in the sky, the grass is green! The second picture is just a whole lot of flowers on purple grass!
The first picture is daddy, I have painted eyes, nose, mouth, teeth, eye brows, hair and ears. There are some small bumps on the mouth to represent the taste buds on the tongue (yes, really)!. The last picture is of a red panda with ears, eyes, arms, legs, nose, mouth, eye brows and a black leaf for it to eat!
2 bears- a black bear and a polar bear on the black ground with the sun shining.Today I had a really good day, I got up at 6.20am, watched a bit of TV, did some jigsaws, did my paintings, had a long bath, did some sums, went to the shops, planted some flowers in the garden, made some cakes, ate lunch, had a nap, played on the computer, ate dinner, played in the garden, read a few books and now at 9.30pm I am reading in my bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment