Wednesday, 29 August 2007

Buckaroo!

I discovered this game today...it is so much fun! You have to put things on the horses back and when it gets too heavy, the horse jumps!
Here is a video of me playing it. Mummy has translated it so you can understand me.
Translation....
What's that? He's going to sleep in his sleeping bag, I've rolled it up and he can get himself ready for bed...jumpy jumpy jumpy! What's this Aiti? What's going to happen? He is a naughty horse (repeat). He just falls over. What's going to happen? I want Aiti to mend him again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sophie, this looks like a really fun game. Thank you for having me over to your house yesterday it was really good fun, I especially like doing "sticking" with you and it is all I have asked mummy to do today, she spent ages last night cutting pictures out of magazines for me! I am looking forward to seeing you next week and hope that you will be coming to music with me on thursday. Have a lovely weekend, see you soon love Emily xx