Sunday, 19 August 2007

My impression of a red panda

I got in a little bit of a mess whilst eating dinner tonight so mummy laughed and said 'you look like a red panda' to which I smeered most of my dinner round my face in an attepmt to be a red panda. I love pandas and just wanted to be one!

Today I drew a picture on my white board of a cat. I drew 5 legs to begin with but then rubbed one out. This is the first picture I have drawn on my white board.

No other news really except that daddy has got a new job and starts tomorrow. I wont see him all day and will miss him lots.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Love the cat picture!! (and of course the cute red panda face )

Lorraine said...

Looking at the cat picture again, I seriously think it should be a tshirt. I LOVE it. I think I need a Sophie-cat tshirt!