I like making up new games at the moment. Yesterday I told daddy I wanted to play a caterpillar game so he did something very funny... he put my tunnel on him and turned into a caterpillar. He then chased me round the garden. It was very very funny!Tonight we went for a walk to see the cows. Aiti asked me what the cows were eating, so I replied "grass", she then asked what they have in their udders and I said "milk, and in their bottoms they have farts, poo and wee wee". It was a long walk but lots of fun. I tasted blackberries, found poppy flowers, picked up lots of stones and lots of different coloured leaves. We also met a beautiful cat.
I read loads of books to aiti before bed tonight, the more I read the longer I stay up (not that aiti has realised that yet)!
1 comment:
That's a hilarious picture - how lucky to have a daddy who's as silly as you are!
We miss reading about you on the board! I hope you're not too busy for long.
Lorraine and Amelia
Post a Comment