Off we go! This is a whole lot of colours. That caterpillar is going to turn into a butterfly and it sinks to the bottom of the water. Tiger is hiding in that corner and jumping on the table. He's been a good cat. Aiti moomin, I might get aiti moomin, shall I get her? I cuddled her, I cuddled her. I've got a whole lot of different colours on the plate. Now we can eat them. A purple flower aiti moomin, it's going to be multi coloured. You have not wiped this one. What is that cat doing AM? I don't know what it is doing. I don't know AM. I dont know what he is playing with. whats that on the floor. I'm a different monkey...a red monkey. I'm an orange monkey, I'm an orange monkey. Leaves, cheese and purple leaves and trees...and those. Trees, yes she had them for breakfast, yummy yummy mmmmm. Look what I did to Tiger, I tickled him. Yes I am. Falling off. Oh no! Oh look what he's doing. he knocked him off.

2 comments:
Hi! Greetings from Finland. For a while there I wondered if you got lost somewhere between Val´s and your house.. It is so good to hear from you and to see Sophie. Miss you all so much. Rakkaudella K.
AWWWW she's SO adorableeeeee!!!! ;-D Such an angel!!!
Post a Comment