Saturday, 4 August 2007

Shopping for a brick wall for aiti!

Today I went to a clothes shop called Next, I haven't been there in years. I spotted a lovely "multi-coloured stripey top" that "I really need to have". I then said to aiti "I have to ask daddy if he will buy it for me".
Aiti showed me a purple top and I said "you know I don't like light purple, I only like dark purple". Aiti then showed me another top to which I said "I don't like that top because it has flowers on it", aiti thought I liked flowers but I told her "I do like flowers, but not on that top".
Aiti showed me how to find the right size of clothes so that I could just pick what I wanted, aiti was a little exasperated by then. I looked for clothes that had 'age 2-3' on. Aiti left me to it as I said to her "I just need to find something that will fit me". Aiti said she needed to find a brick wall but I couldn't see any of them in the shop.
In the end I said to daddy "I need to ask you something, I need you to buy this for me"...and he did, he said it was a good choice!

Today we went to see some old friends of daddy and aiti. They used to live in the same village as us but moved away. They had a lovely dog called Bosun, I was a bit scared of him. We went to a lovely pub for lunch, I had eggs, ham and chips with apple juice. After lunch we went to a playground where I climbed very well. Here is a picture of me making my way along the top of the netting. It was a lot of fun and I managed it without any help, though daddy stood there just incase I fell off!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Look at that fearless girl! Absolutely amazing!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.