My school has just started a new scheme with Veg-Boxes. A local farm makes up boxes of organic vegetables grown on their land and then the parents order them. So today, our first Veg-Box arrived. I was quite intrigued with some of the more unusual looking vegetables. I then decided to do some maths so asked Äiti to write some problems for me. Each vegetable got a turn at answering.
"Ok, Mr Swede, you have to do the 2 lots of 5, that is the same as 5 lots of 2, do you understand Mr Swede? Right, one lot of 5 is...... yes Mr Swede, it is 5, so 2 lots of 5 is going to be..... hurry up and think Mr Swede, yes...it is 10, oh well done"
Here is a photo of me with Mr Leek!
1 comment:
LOL! Who know veggies were so smart. Must be because they are organic. Makes me think twice about the potato I cooked tonight. :)
Post a Comment