Thursday, 8 January 2009

Money, money, money!

I love money! I have been squirreling any money I can find recently, I can sniff out loose change a mile off and can politely ask if I can look in Äiti's purse.

Today I set up a shop selling Schleich animals. I was both the customer and shop keeper until I asked Äiti to join me.

S- Hello, can I help you?
S- Yes, I'd like to buy this rhino
S- (clink clink on my cash till)... that'll be 18p please
S- Here you are .... 18p that is 10p, 5p, 2p and 1p
S- thank you, bye bye

I can make totals up to about 40p now and can find different combinations of making totals e.g. 12p can be a 10p and a 2p...or 5p,5p,1p and 1p.

I'm saving up for my birthday present- I really want a Playmobile vet set.

No comments: