Tuesday, 6 January 2009

A bit of catch up

Just before New Year I went to see Tyan in London. We dove to the station, then we had to get a train, followed by 2 underground trains and then a bus! I met Tyan's 2 little kittens, they are lurrrrvely! We all went out for lunch where Tyan and I shared ours with each other. Then we went swimming. The pool was lovely and new but freezing! Tyan and I had fun swimming around together. We then had a little play back at Tyan' house and then Äiti and I got the bus to central London.
I sat at the very front of the double decker red bus. We went past BigBen and the Houses of Parliament. I asked why there were people camping outside in their tents. We then went past Trafalgar Square and up to Regent Street. I absolutely loved looking at the Christmas lights. After a quick dinner, we went to Hamleys to look around. Hamleys is a huge toy shop. I headed straight for the Schleich models. We then walked up Regent Street to Oxford Circus tube station to get the underground. It was a brilliant day!

I also went to the Rainforest again, we have an annual pass so we can go whenever. I really like it there.

A few funny things I've said recently...

At dinner tonight...
Me- can you say the word 'terminate'
Aiti- um, yes...terminate.
Me- Can you say 'dinner is now terminated'
A- (stupidly) dinner is now terminated
Me- excellent!
I then climbed off my chair and went to play!
Me-wow, look at how much milk we've used (looks at milk carton)
Aiti-oh yes, we've used almost a quarter
Me-Actually I think we've used one sixth

"I think I'm conservative"

"Oh how typical"

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

What a lovely day in London! I wish we'd been there too! I'd love to see some pictures if you're up for posting.