Friday, 16 January 2009

I love Fridays!

Daddy took me to school today which was nice. I had ballet at school today which I really enjoyed. I wore my blue leotard from Amelia, it is really soft. I then went to Year 1 and did some maths and some reading. After school we went to the post office to post a letter to Amelia, I wrote her a letter yesterday. Then we went to the library and I got quite a few new books.

When we got home I was given my pocket money (50p), I wanted to spend it straight away so we went to the village shop. I found some chocolate buttons for 49p. I counted out the correct amount and then paid for my chocolate. Äiti thinks that if I want to save a bit, then I need a little bit more pocket money, so I will now get 60p a week.

After eating my chocolate buttons I got to play on my computer. I played Crayola Physics again and Jigzone. I then read some of my library books and wrote on my other blog.

Here is something I said today...
Me: Think of a world without any flowers, think of a world without any house with no one to love...can you imagine that?

Äiti: Wow Sophie, that is the most profound thing you've ever said

Me: Oh don't worry, it was just a song we sung in assembly today. Can you imagine a world without houses, where would we all live?

3 comments:

mick said...

Friday is my favourite day, as well. Sounds like a great day!

Lorraine said...

I have so many comments; I don't know where to start.

1. Leotard: Amelia's about to grow out of her second one. Do you like red shiny leotards with stars on them? I even manage to mail things now!

2. Amelia will be SO EXCITED to get a letter!

3. Your Aiti isn't the brightest bulb, is she? Next week spend 59p on chocolate buttons and she'll increase your pocket money again.

4. Sophie, if you're looking for new book ideas, Amelia has been loving the Secrets of Droon books lately. There are tons of them and they seem to be very exciting. There aren't many animals though! She spent her leftover birthday money (she's been saving it forever!) on 3 of those plus one fairy book plus the second Lemony Snicket book. Hopefully she'll get pocket money soon too!

Anonymous said...

haha. that dialogue between the two of you made me smile.

-liz and ze