Sunday, 11 January 2009

My Weekend and Pocket Money

We had a quiet weekend. Daddy had to go to a meeting wearing his kilt on Friday night, he was staying away so it was just Äiti and I. I choose the dinner (pasta wheels) and I stayed up a little later than normal. I had a very long bath on Saturday morning whilst I waited for Daddy to come home. He didn't look very well when he got here. We went out for lunch and then we went to Borders. I read several books in there but didn't buy anything except a 'paint your own' piggy bank. I am going to start getting pocket money so I needed somewhere to put my money. We then went to Tescos....

I read 37 pages of my book whilst we shopped. Later that afternoon I played on a brilliant new website. If you like drawing and physics then this is for you.

On Sunday we went to a new swimming pool by the sea, it was sooooo cold and the water slide was soooooo slow! I had fun until I went blue! We then went for some Chinese food. I found a little purse in which to put my pocket money. I then went into another shop and promptly spent my pocket money on some chocolate! I am going to get 50p a week. I can either save it or spend it. I think I might spend some and save some!

It was nice having a lazy weekend as I was quite tired after my first week back at school.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Oh, Sophie, congratulations on your pocket money!

Lots of cold pools around there, hmmm??